Felicity Gel Battery 200ah/12v
- Plates:1% higher than the average content of tin plate, effectively prevent corrosion and sulfide of the plate.
- Electrolyte:Silicon-containing salt composition, effectively prevent the battery from dehydration.
- Paper separator:using domestic top brands, a variety of materials certification.
- Terminals:All copper materials, there are many other battery suppliers using lead terminals.
- Battery products:enough plate number, enough battery capacity, enough weight.
GEL batteries Benefits
- Solve electrolyte stratification, sulfuric acid evenly distributed.
- The silica gel electrolyte lead-acid batteries can be so deep discharge, thus greatly extending the cycle life of the battery.
- The battery float current is small (about 1/3 AGM battery), the floating charge lower energy consumption, less warming, reduce battery thermal runaway risk.
- Low self-discharge rate of the battery.
FOR ENQUIRES AND ADVICE CALL/ WHATSAPP : 08058985466
Felicity Solar Battery belong to the first generation of Solar Product manufacturers, the quality of the products has not waned down the years this current product Rated Capacity is 200Ah and its a Gel Battery or Gelified electrolytes, this battery is better than most lead acid batteries as they are designed to perform at all conditions, you can used this battery for varieties of applications like integrated solar street light, you can use it as auxilliary power backup for your PHCN lights with an inverter, it can be part of the backbone of your ATM machine and solar power systems for homes and offices, even church and mosques are not left out, schools can buy it to help power your classrooms airconditioning system even your pumping machine with the aid of an inverter power backup system
This is a rechargeable battery that integrates a solar cell with battery power storage developed for use in photovoltaic systems and are used especially in stand-alone systems for storage of energy produced by solar panels and batteries as a buffer when major consumer operation is ongoing,