2.5KVA 24volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Build in AC charger
- Build in battery reverse polarity protection.
- Adjustable charge current and output frequency.
- RS-232 communication interface.
- Generator has function of automatic control on and off.
- Full function LCD and LED display.
- AC input and output protection switch.
- Build in battery temperature compensation interface.
- Automatic AC and PV charger after shutdown.
- Low frequency high reliable pure sine wave circuit architecture.
- Optional 8 types of batteries, three-stage intelligent charger.
For advice and enquiry call / whatsapp : 08058985466
Our 2.5 KVA can outperform your regular 2.5Kva Generating Set
Solar inverter, or converter, or PV inverter converts the variable DC output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be off-grid electrical network. It is a critical balance of system–component in a solar power system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment.
Input Voltage Waveform Pure Sine Wave (Utility or Generator)
Nominal Input Voltage 110V-120V / 220V- 240V
Max AC Input Voltage 140V / 270V
Nominal Input Frequency 50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)
Output Voltage Waveform As same as input waveform
- Wide input voltage range provides the proper battery charging at low input Voltage.
- Lower battery cost in comparison of conventional Inverter for same backup.
- Highest charging and Normal charging mode.
- Zero battery consumption in switch off and mains off condition.
- Battery deep discharge and over charge protection.
- Can charge the deep discharge battery.
- Reverse phase protection.
- More backup and more power being a Sine Wave System.
- Surge load capacity highest in its class.
- Inverter to mains changes over at zero crossing.
- Attractive LCD Display
Nominal Output Voltage 110V-120V / 220V- 240V ± 10%